Called to serve in the Adriatic North Mission.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Hi!
Wasn't General Conference amazing? I loved it. We didn't get to see the Sunday night session because of the time difference, but the rest were faaaantastic. I love conference.
Zagreb is honestly the absolute BEST! It's sooo much bigger than Karlovac. Unbelievably. We take trams everywhere and see people all the time. And there are so many members! It's great.
I don't have a whole lot to say. This past week was just a big flurry of trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing in Zagreb before my new companion comes tomorrow and I have to know things! Sister Lee, my companion for this week, has been great. She is a blast. We just talk and laugh and have a great time.
Watch General Conference if you haven't! Please!
Okay. Fraza dana:
Sretan uskrs! - (sreh-tahn oos-kerss) Happy Easter!
Love,
Sestra Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment