Called to serve in the Adriatic North Mission.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hey... don't freak out, but I definitely am on my personal email account right now. My myldsmail account is on the fritz, so president gave me permission to shoot you a quick email just telling you I'm alive. Hopefully my email will start working..eventually. 

Oh yeah, also I am in Beograd!! Surprise! I got transferred here with a day's notice last Wednesday, about a week before real transfers. I don't exactly know why it happened, but here I am! Beograd is HUGE. About 3 times as many people as Zagreb, so like 2.5 mil. Our apartment is also huge. And the branch is really nice. About the same size as Zagreb's, but this time, I don't have to play the piano, thank heavens (literally)! 

I'm serving with Sister Kawai, a sister who's been out 4 months longer than me. We were together for that random week I was in Zadar, remember? It's been great.

Okay, well, hope you all are well. I wish I could have read what you actually sent to me on myldsmail, but oh well. What'll you do. 

Love you all! Have a great week!

Love,
Tvoja prekrasna kci

No comments:

Post a Comment