Called to serve in the Adriatic North Mission.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

My district in the MTC. We have a good time!
Hey all!

It's snowing..... I hate the snow, but complaining is for the weak, so I'm not going to let you know how terribly sad, angry, upset, and in denial I am that winter is here. 

This week was great! Some people told me the last three weeks you get nothing done since you're just so pumped to get into the field, but I am seeing quite the opposite happen. We as a district have been doing incredibly well with maintaining a spiritual and hard-working atmosphere. The MTC is a valuable place.

I am going to miss this place. So much instruction happens here. We have had some pretty cool devotionals this past week that are just all about loving the people you serve. I love them so much already and I don't even know them yet!

Beba Jacobsen is BORN! My teacher's wife finally had her baby! We think. We know she was in labor yesterday at 12 because he called in a sub to work for him. So, hopefully, the baby has arrived. We are all pretty excited. Probably more so than our teacher. 

We should get our flight plans TOMORROW! But who's thinking about that? Not me.

You all have a great week. I know I will. God be with you till we meet again!

Now for the best part! Fraza dana:

Grudva snega: (groo-dvah sneh-gah) Literally, "clump of snow." Snow ball! I hate those. Bah humbug.

Love,
Sestra Watts
This is my room, except for my companion Sister Washburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment