Called to serve in the Adriatic North Mission.

Friday, December 4, 2015


We celebrated Thanksgiving with our Canadian senior couple (bless their hearts), so I had to pay a little tribute.

It was just another normal week in the ANM, with such adventures as Thanksgiving, accidentally finding an ex-suitor of Sister Marlow's onmormon.org, prosthetics, eating district lunch at a grocery store cafeteria, and having 4 wonderful investigators come to church on Sunday, where Sister Marlow and I gave talks. 

Instead of going into all that, however, this week I want to focus on a really important event in history; that is, the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. And, instead of elaborating with my own words, I am going to defer to the internet on this one. 

The Church released some amazing things yesterday in relation to Christmas and what it means for us. I hope you find a few minutes to take a look and watch the videos:

English:

Croatian:

It's the Christmas season! Enjoy it.

Sestra Watts
Sister Marlow and I preparing to walk 40 minutes holding our Thanksgiving pies in plastic bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment