Called to serve in the Adriatic North Mission.

Thursday, October 16, 2014





Bok, moji prijatelji!
Hi, my friends!

I don't know where people get the idea that the MTC is terrible, because in my opinion, it gets better every week. Sure, the food could be better, but can't it always? I'm happy.

It's still hard. It's always going to be hard. But that doesn't mean it's not fun. As I get better at the language, I have a better time teaching our simulated investigators. And I can feel the Spirit more every time, as I come to care more and more about the people that I teach, and worry less and less about what I'm going to say next. This place is invaluable. I'm so thankful I get to be here, even if it's for nine whole weeks, and not just shoved into Croatia and told to get to work. *shudder*

The longer I spend here, the more the lesson is being pounded into my head that this work is not about me in any way. Everything I do is in preparation for helping others come unto Christ. MY purpose is THEM. And I'm coming to love that more and more.

I'm sorry that this is so short, but know that I love you all! I'm so thankful for everyone that has helped me get here in any way. 

Fraza dana:
Nema veze: (Nay-mah vay-zay) "Never mind" or "it doesn't matter." I say this one a lot.

Have a good week!

Love,
Sestra Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment