Called to serve in the Adriatic North Mission.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry, I don't really have a lot to say this week. We did a lot of finding again! Friday and Saturday almost completely consisted of us out on the street or going door to door talking to people! It sounds terrible, but it was actually pretty rewarding. We talked to a lot of people, and one girl was really interested in what we had to say. She was really cool and really open to reading the Book of Mormon. That's the best thing for us as missionaries, because no matter how good we sound, if they don't read the Book of Mormon and feel the truth of it for themselves, nothing will come of it! So that was nice.

Also, my exchange last Monday and Tuesday with Sister Lee in Zagreb was a good experience. I like seeing what other areas are like. Zagreb is a whole different ballgame compared to little old Karlovac. Just trams full of people who are all super busy and successful! I do love Zagreb and Karlovac. Just for different reasons :)

Well, I hope you all have the best of weeks this week. Make good choices, please! Think about others. Serve people! Go ice skating, maybe. That is always a good activity.

Fraza dana: 
Ovaj (oh-vie) -- Literally, "this," but it's also what they say instead of "um." Confused me for a while.

Be good!
Sestra Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment