Called to serve in the Adriatic North Mission.

Monday, February 2, 2015



Hey!

This one will be short, since we're going into Zagreb for p-day and Mission Leadership Council soon. I'm excited for that! Sister Derenthal and I are going to have a great time being Sister Training Leaders together, I can already tell. 

Annnd... I'm finally back in Karlovac! For those of you who have been keeping track of my posts, this might be kind of confusing, because I should have been in Karlovac all last week too, since I didn't get transferred, however, as always, there is never a dull day in the Adriatic North Mission. Last Monday Sis Walker and I got a call from the assistants to the president that I would be sent to Zadar (coast!) for the week, because a sister there was still waiting for her visa, and couldn't leave until she got it. So I was in Zadar for a week! It was definitely warmer than Karlovac, but also really windy. But I loved it.

So essentially, that was my week! I'll have more time to write next week, hopefully. Maybe. 

Love,
Sister Watts
Sister Watts is officially trained with a very official certificate
 Dad will be jealous about this one, we visited Krešimir Ćosić's grave when we were in Zagreb last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment